Welcome to the February Tale. This month we find ourselves in Steadman's house that he shares with the little man. Steadman is a rascal. He is a smart boy with lots of energy. He also has a knack for seeing very odd things outside of the house. What are these strange sights? What do they look like and here do these strange things come from? I have no idea, but you will as you continue to tell your stories.
Ask your children some questions. Ask them to draw whatever they think Steadman saw, if they are old enough to do so. If you are telling the story to more than one child, have all of them draw what they think separately and compare. I think that could be really fun :)
February 2018 - choose your language and begin!
Other details to explore:
• What is the little man's name?
• How did he and Steadman come to be together?
• What town do they live in?
• It seems like the little man may have built his home and his bed - talk about that a bit
• When they go on walks what do they see?
• Who are their friends?
• Did they ever have a cat? If so, where is it now?
• What does the little man love to do best?
• What does Steadman love to eat?